jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Friday, December 5, 2008 @ 10:29 PM
Click to enlarge. When I received the email I tried to google it to check if it was plagiarised. Hahaha!
Would I be accurate to say that it is a CONFESSION? Or rather, he admit to his CRIME. I feel very satisfied when he plead with me to delete the post. Don't want me to destroy your (online) social circle do ya?
How can you ask me to delete the post?? I so hurt leh. I spend time and effort to help you "realise the folly of your ways". I laughed when I read it, it is so fucking cliche. My post pointed our your errors? LOL? Wow I have such a great influence on your life, I helped you turn over a new leaf, I helped you change for the better. Am I supposed to feel good about myself?
BULLSHIT.
Second chances are not mine to give. I am no God. I am just a person trying to help another person "realise the folly of their ways".
Anyway the little fucker's blog is privatised now.
My little cousin has something to say to you :
Copy cat, kiss the rat Go home let your mother slap Mother say never mind Father say GO AND DIE.
Ahh, it does bring back very fond memories of............primary school.
Off to prepare myself for the event organising tmr! Toodles! Sigh I hope it wont be a flop or else it will be so fucking embarrassing....