jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Flame me little fucker =)
Thursday, December 4, 2008 @ 4:40 PM
Hello everyone, I was just randomly blog hopping happily and guess what I saw? Hey little fucker I just hope you are reading this :)
Dated November 29,
"Some shitface stole my wallet today !
Confirm is the chao ah beng sitting beside me take one. I woke up to find him gone, along with my wallet. Well, I find the thief to be very stupid. My dad's iphone was in the same compartment (I stole it from dad to entertain myself) and my mom's blackberry (she sent for repairs) were in the same compartment as my wallet. And the thief had to take my wallet instead of the iphone and blackberry.
Now that I think of it, of course the thief lacked the intelligence to not steal the iphone and blackberry, if not he wouldnt have to stoop to such a low level as stealing my wallet and not getting a decent job to support himself.
Well, I do hope that you will use my $165 wisely.
I hope that you use that sum to buy cigarettes, smoke to your heart's content, cough out blood and die of lung cancer.
I hope that you use that sum to patronize prostitutes, get AIDS and die a slow, lonely, painful death.
I hope that you do not use that sum of money to buy condoms because I want you to endure a looooooong process of 10+ years of treatment and public shunning.
After all these suffering, I hope that Hades will roast your sexual reproductory organs for all eternity.
Evidence = this is the screenshot. Refer to my post of the pickpocket on 28th November.
In the VERY LIKELY occasion that 2 pickpockets occurred in successive days where two stupid thieves failed to steal the mp3 and phones, I find it highly COINCIDENTAL that some people have similar ideas of cursing as I do and can even use exact phrases :) Of course, the little fucker changed some of the wording, but anyone with brains will probably know that he copied, or to use a nicer word, was INSPIRED by my post :)
And this is not the first time, little fucker. YOU know yourself how much you have attempted to plagiarize from me. Your previous blogskin, when your profile stated that "you can read and write" => copied from me. Once again, your profile, where you stated that you had "no intention of getting a new phone" => inspired by me again of course. That, and more.
This little fucker is really quite xialan, because he had to upgrade my Ipod classic to a IPHONE and my non existent phone to a BLACKBERRY, not to mention my $60++ to become $160+++. Why the fuck does someone carry an IPHONE and a BLACKBERRY at the same time huh? Both are tools for telecommunication, both can surf the web. Why would anyone need to carry BOTH huh? Upgrade huh upgrade, act rich.
Your attempts to act intelligent, epic fail. I bet after this you are gonna privatise your blog again now aint it little fucker?
More evidence of plagiarism. This little fuck actually plagiarizes DREAMS. How pathetic is that? Look at his entry, dated November 19. WOW pro huh? Now go to this website man. A lot of things are copied from this website to suit his context as he tries to serenade his girlfriend. LOL. http://josiah.blogware.com/blog/PrettySoundingWords Um, I don't even want to bother trying to find more evidence. All this evidence was merely in the month of November. Imagine if I went through the archives?? LOL! It took me about 15 minutes to find it and to doublecheck its copyright :) Fen's reaction when she saw the blog : wahlao. i thought is your second blog LOL
I would have expected his girlfriend to be like plagiarized or something like that. Maybe she is a fictatious character? Haha. As far as I know shes a Rafflesian. It is my heartfelt sincere wishes that she will not disgrace the noble name of RAFFLESIAN by associating herself with SCUM. My heart hurts when I think about how people will view Rafflesians man. Will they think Raffles boys and girls are desperate blind bats? I really hope not.
This little fucker certainly has gone far to attempt to make himself appear smart, but as I have said in the previous post, your act can only be put up for THAT long. And now its off! Haha. I bet that this little fucker will change his blog url, privatise his little blog and hide :)
Oh well, I am afraid you caught me when I am bored so I am being so mean.
To all my beloved blog readers, this is the url of the little fucker, but I am very sure he will change it/privatise upon seeing this blog entry. Why? Because he is a humji. The url is :
http://imevil-muahaha.blogspot.com His name is DERRICK ANG Audi IGN is -HENTAIx or some bullshit like that. He studied in CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOLbracket yishun close bracket.
Hmm various people have told me various definitions of hentai, but the Wiki definition is : Hentai(変態 or へんたい,Hentai?) is a Japanese word that, in the West, is used when referring to sexually explicit or pornographic comics and animation, particularly Japanese anime, manga and computer games (see Japanese pornography). This is another indication of how loserific he is, because he doesnt even watch proper porn but watches ANIME porn. You know, like animated figures on the screen having sex? Wheres the kick? Loser -.-
Gah I am bored with flaming. I want to eat Ramly Burger -.-