jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
I am the antagonist.
Perhaps this is a guise to induce guilt.
Its good, you really should start afresh, because I highly doubt that there can be any future for the both of us. We are just gonna quarrel endlessly day after day again.
I disappoint you, you disappoint me, we are one big family. NOT.
You do see that its better off this way don't you?
and for your info, every thing was deliberately planned so as to kick you out of it.
Get over the past, get over him, move on and stop moping around lusting after asswipes who will not reciprocate your love.
You may also learn that you can't really have the best of both worlds, you cannot like someone, change your mind the next day, then change your mind again and want the person back. Life doesnt work this way. Despite what Shakespeare says, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.", it does not apply in this sense. People are not chessmen for you to manipulate to achieve your ends. You cannot THINK you like someone only to change your mind =)
I have my pride and my dignity, I will not be there for you to use.
I've said it before and I'd say it again, I rather not have it AT ALL than be second class.
And oh yes I am the most childish person ever, this is added on to my being the most egoistic person ever who thinks everyone is beneath him. What else did you say I was? I forgot. Countless, endless things. Since I am so horrible and mean and stuff I don't even see why you even want to talk to me, let alone be "elated" that I am on =)
You can judge me all you want, for I don't give a damn.
I judge you, you judge me, we are all happy =)
Forget about this friendship. Even if the day comes when we do talk, I will never be able to think of you in the same manner again. Just get over it and be your geek.
You can blame me for being harsh, but I am sick and tired of this endless vicious cycle. I will NOT condone such behaviour nor let myself get caught up in it again. Time has passed and I have given it some thought, I am better off the way I am now.
You want me to be harsher? Call it a holiday fling then.
Thanks for your well wishes for pretty girl. You are right, anyone and anything will be better than the shit I got from you.