jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
I love pretty girls!
Monday, February 9, 2009 @ 5:09 PM
O M G I am dying. I am up to my neck in H3 nonsense, is really nonsense. Everyday sleep damn late, the thing I think about before I sleep is "THE TRAGEDY OF THE JEW" and every morning when I wake up its "OMG H3". I just returned home with like 6 lit books/plays to read. Fuck. Everyone mugging for CT trying to beat me, and I can't even give them a good competition because I am busy with H3 nonsense.
Anyway Orientation 09 was like wonderful, I don't regret joining OGL the LEAST bit. I love my entire OG, especially the pretty girl =] But of course, who doesnt like pretty girls? Not only pretty, but of nice character also. I know I am not supposed to be bias as an OGL, but I keep going off with pretty girl. Pretty girl want to pon mass dance I pei her pon so she won't get into trouble. Hehe. When pretty girl came to my game booth and I was game master I made her dance with PRC for bonus points. So CUTE la!!! =) Oh ya DS also kept hanging around my OG cos her OG sucks HEHE. So I am surrounded by pretty girls! LOL.
I am fucking black now, I look like a Malay. Went back to school and everyone stun. My face is peeling though :( So i act cute wear plaster on my nose :D Cos my nose different colour from the rest of my face, DAMN UGLY and I look super disfigured. Wanted to pon school so nobody can see but ended up going cos of CCA nonsense and H3 nonsense.
Anyway, V day is coming! There is the inter JC flower delivery thingy.........I think I will send to pretty girl and V ^_^ Should I get them roses, sunflowers, or gerberas?
This was over the weekend. I am trying to act pro at drums but actually its an act only HEHE. I wanna learn guitar and hiphop (LOL)! Maybe after A levels ba.... =(