jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
If you really want to NOT talk to me again, DON'T. DON'T give me false hope. DON'T treat me like how you treat any ordinary girl. DON'T believe me anymore cos anything I might say now must just be a LIE.
1) Did I say I would even dream of doing so?
2) Since when? I told you not to like me :)
3) But you are just an ordinary girl :)
4) The boy who cried wolf The girl who said I like you.