jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Indifference
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 12:48 AM
Indifference.
Jean Chong,
Glad to finally get a confirmation as to where the anonymous people were coming from.
Kindly remove my link from your blog ASAP :)
If you have any issues with reading about Jocie and I, kindly never visit this site again and to be frank that would be most preferable,
God forbid I should ever require anything from you, but if any of my mates require a honging partner, I will most certainly direct them to you.
Thanks, and may this be the last time I ever ever ever have to correspond with you.
Yours Sincerely,
Jireh.
Oh and look! You got one entire post to yourself! That must certainly boost your ego! Have fun savouring it!