jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Friday, February 27, 2009 @ 9:15 PM
JC life really changes people's perspectives.
What used to be not bad in high school is really really really plain now -.-
Anyway I am horribly sick until I puked on the way to school today. Puked some green coloured liquid thing then spent ages trying to remember what I ate that was green. Couldnt think of anything, so I concluded it was acid.
Moreever, it didnt really help my sore throat.
Shouldn't have attempted to go to school.
Despite being sick, my day was perked up significantly by dear!! Cos she shared with me the retarded message some Secret Admirer sent her. LMFAO.
It goes like this:
Yo Jocie,
who's feeling cozy,
with her cheeks so rosy,
when she walks past the boys
She makes all their hearts flutter
Yet when they try 2 talk 2 her all they can do is stutter
They know her and her boyfriend will look good 2gether
Just like the sweetest bread and butter.
Fkcb I laugh until die.
You can't really get such jokers anywhere you know!