jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
The Revenge Tragedy, haha.
Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
I am here to rush out a quick post before going to do my Supreme court stuff.
Basically I think I am getting damn old, because I seriously marvel at some people's childishness regarding all kinds of matters. Like what the fuck???? You want to back up your friend also no need to go to such extremes? Over a small little matter, then "chup" here and there like wtf pls no wonder all of them NSK. If they spent the equivalent amount of time they spent spamming people's tagboards studying I bet they can do significantly better -.-
Then next time the tax that I pay will at least be put to good use like offsetting cost for healthcare for poor old people and educating the next generation of leaders, and not to support unemployed bummers who squander their money on opium and drugs, (or pads, for that matter) -.-
Honestly.
I really regret involving myself in that tagboard war that time now that I see how stupid and lame the entire thing was. I believe it was during the holidays and I was bored to tears. Indeed there is a significant difference in attitude in the Holiday Jireh and the School Jireh eh.
Anyway on to the nicer things.
Dearest cooked me omelette! Its cheese + crabmeat + love omelette, very unique and super tasty!
It was so tasty I finished it in record time. By the time I remembered that I should take a picture to commemorate the first meal that my wife cook for me, it was too late! Sad!
Ok I gtg now tmr going extra early to meet dearest! :D