jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Sick
Thursday, February 26, 2009 @ 7:13 PM
Ahhhhhh I am sick. Got 2 days MC.
Dear cut her hair now look very act cute but I like :D
She going for cheerleading leh wtf!!! I disapprove. But will respect her decision anyway because trust has to exist for a rship to last. I trust her, she trust me, we keep grievances and jealousy at bay, we stay happy =)
I wanna bring dear go prawning! =)))) Sure very fun cos she very bimbo haha.
I learnt alot from Chris in the past few days. He is the number 1 pro when it comes to describing ugly people. Dunno what "The upper half of her face resembles that of a hippo" and "contorted cheeks which are flabby..." and "bulbous eyes like a bullfrog" and "extremely high cheekbones which widens the facial features".
Also, sitting with Jerald during Math lec is extremely enjoyable because is basically talk kok the whole time abt H3 Girlfriend and how loser Ms Chia is. Making a mental note to sit with him during lectures more often lol.
The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference.
Super true. I used to think that the opposite of love is hate. But now I realise that you only truly get the opposite of love when you absolutely dont care and don't give a damn on whether the person is dead or alive. In contrast to the strong feeling of absolute love, what must serve to exist as the opposite has to be something devoid of emotion and feelings. In short, that is indifference.
I dunno where all the anonymous people with rather nonsensical tags are coming from, but in the past few weeks have gotten a few.
I cannot help but think that these people are inextricably linked to you, and somehow or other that only intensifies my disgust.
I dont care if you are really the source of all this nonsense, but kindly not be so thick skinned as to imagine that what I do is based on getting a reaction from you.