jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
H1 Chinese
Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 12:17 AM
Today was the A level results day....went to school without giving a damn about what I got for Chinese. I mean, I already have HCL.....so I don't HAVE to take H1 Chinese. It was more of a personal choice and something that my parents preferred me to do, so I respected their wishes and took it up.
Chinese is not exactly my strength. In fact I felt as if I screwed up the paper last year! Compo was lame, compare answer with friend like all wrong. Anyway Philip kept worrying the entire day and it was infectious and got me worrying too :(
Decided to stay away from the worried people during break so as to like calm down and stuff. Dear asked me to go and find her and so I did. She said she had something to pass to me.
She passed me HONEY stars and a very bimbo note wishing me luck and with a few lame jokes and stuff. Was super stunned cos of her thoughtfulness and absolute sweetness! I actually started worrying more after that cos I didn't really want to let her down. Lol.
Anyway, went to find Lao Shi, and she smiled and told me I got A with a distinction for Oral :) Didn't believe her and I asked her if she bluff me. Then got invitation to her dim sum treat. HAPPY LEH! A LEH! DISTINCTION FOR ORAL LEH! ANOTHER $150 leh! If you knew me personally and have heard how I speak Chinese you definitely will doubt the oral examiner's reliability when she gave me a distinction. Some more I talk for what...3 minutes?
Anyway, most importantly, my parents were happy. So thats all that matters really, cos I don't really care about Chinese.
Went to celebrate after that, had an excellent time.
A FTW!
It is the little things and gestures that count. I am so lucky to have you.