jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 1:14 AM
HOLIDAYS!
Only I haven't got any holiday to speak of, I have about a million things to do.....
Anyway I have been really really busy lately with camp organizing and stuff. Straight after CTs I had like 3 proposals to do in the shortest amount of time. Die! At least the rest think very highly of my night games....its gonna be like detective and murder mystery =)))
Today's school event was also quite fun, nice change. Played captains ball and ran around like crazy, now I have like backache and muscle ache and everywhere ache! Super unfit! Better start training up later NAPHA cannot maintain gold I die T_T
It was damn funny cos we played against the teachers, then Mrs Yip from Econs department tried to mark me. And shes like 40+...so old lady not very agile. I got her all confused by circling her and running around and around her! Then she was panting as she tried to keep up. Serves her right for setting such a hard econs paper -.-
Alot of stuff has happened the past week, but I already blogged about those in my other blog, kinda lazy to do a repeat.
No matter what comes our way, we can overcome it!
Built to last right?
I have underperformed in past weeks.
And teachers will come after me like a ton of bricks soon, especially after CTs.
But no matter what happens, I will manage, and I will not let you go =) That is my promise to you.