jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
i cut my hair for $28
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 5:45 PM
I feel very guilty.
Mainly because I have not been in regular contact with V nowadays. A period of time ago when I was having a slight depression and totally stressed out because of studies and cca and stuff, she did a blog post for me encouraging me and telling me to never give up and to fight on and be me. I have not patronised her blog for a long long while and was really stunned to see her post. Shes still been reading my other blog and still cares about me, and here I am being so busy and haven't got much time to spend with her.
I feel like a very lousy friend.
My cca is driving me nuts.
I have got alot on my mind now. Internal conflict, disputes, etc. Competition next week, trainings everyday, h3 on the hold. I cannot even schedule a day to meet up with friends to watch movie or just hang out or go to the pub and catch up.
I believe that JC life is probably one of the most stressful periods of my life. All the teachers and seniors say so too, 2 years which are crammed full of activities and yet are the most important two years of your life as the end of the 2 years would result in a ticket, be it good or bad, for your future.
I have to focus, to get my priorities right, to keep my eyes on the prize and work for it.