jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
I love pretty girls.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 12:55 PM
Im so tired! Slept like 5 hours in two days...on the cold hard stupid floor without a sleeping bag because jo didnt bring hers -.-
She damn vain, sore left eye but when she go out she still wear contact lenses on ONE SIDE. When she told me I was like stunned! Oh well, kudos to her for her efforts to stay pretty =)
Today I will be recommending food.
Cedele
Has wonderful soups and a wonderfully large range of bread and stuff. Extremely filling. It may only be soup but it can definitely last for lunch and dinner for those with smaller appetites =)
Cost of one set : about $8?
I like it alot =) Had the clam chowder, dear had the beef stew thingy. Both not bad!
I am super stressed out for the debate tomorrow. You cannot imagine how unprepared I am.
And guess what I really don't have one single free day this entire holiday. Only last Sat and Sun, but I had to prepare for the debate/camp anyway when I got back home.
Still, tomorrow at the debate, will be meeting alot of french girls and guys and people from other schools who will be very good looking and nice and stuff...........
I do hope I won't be distracted, ahha. -waits for dear to kill me-
Truth and dare is the stupidiest game on this entire planet -.-
Fencing later, FUCK THIS SHIT. Where the hell am I gonna get time to prepare for tmr???