jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Monday, March 2, 2009 @ 7:57 PM
I really hate J1s. They do not seem to have the ability to read instructions, come on time or whatever.
I am supposed to watch out for possible leaders to lead them in the next batch, but on my list of names like more than half of them are blacklisted ALREADY due to their lack of brains and sense of time.
At this rate dear will have to take over me? My only worry is people say I bias and her batch mates gossip about her and stuff then give her a hard time -.-
But seriously I am not being bias, dear is the only competant one. She says she wants to run for Vice Pres :D