jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 8:32 PM
Read the newspapers today about the cyber game shit thing.
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD when I read that somes stupid china guy who was 18 or 19 who played AuditionSEA hooked up with a 10 year old and had sex with her. Then kena charged and stuff for underaged sex.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK.
10 year old! Buy her barbie doll in exchange for sex la sure one.
Some people are really stupid.
And starting from tomorrow I will prove my stupidity by failing my CTs.
Anw, dear kena caught by police today cos she went to school to paint some stupid banner. The school was obviously not open, so she climb over the gate and stupidly got caught. Wtf! I have a delinquent trespasser for a dear!
Haha but actually nothing much la cos just write name down only =)