jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 10:55 PM
After attending the scholarship programme talk today, I have a renewed motivation to work harder :)
Had quite positive feedback from Cambridge about my H3 lit. PW out tomorrow. Quite sian to think about it though.......
Discussed the prediction that the life will be finished during our life span. I am amazed by such a prediction, mainly because I am facinated by the idea of seeing how The Last Day would be like. Would be it such that suddenly in a blink of an eye all light is extinguished and the sun's fire burns out? Would it be some huge major natural disaster will strike Earth and kill us all? Or would it be a man made disaster - one country drops a nuclear bomb? What would I be doing on The Last Day?
Realised I like musing over such things that have no definite answer. Quite interesting, ain't it?
Human bonds are often one of the most magical things ever to exist, and yet one of the most painful things to experience when broken.