jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Friday, April 10, 2009 @ 4:44 PM
I am secretly a subway addict and I can eat sandwiches all day long.
I am a sandwich monster!
Ok done, happy? lol.
I got A for A level Project Work.
Now I have about 6 more As to go and then I can be top student with 8As.....hahahalolz.
Universities will be begging me and piling me with invitations!
Scholarships will find me!
My job will be secured before I even start army!
Yea I better stop dreaming and start cracking...
Oh yes and did I mention that I got into my school's scholarship program? Excellent (Y).
I hope I get a nice mentor and not some lit bitch.
They forgot to guard up!
Ytd went for some Muay Thai lesson, dear went with me and had fun laughing as I kicked air and punched air. Quite fun la, its super taiwan drama ahbeng kind of fighting. But I don't want to fight competitively, later my nose broken or jaw dislocated or something awful like that. Just some essential self defence stuff to protect dear if assholes hit on her (which is the case a lot of the time, to my greatest displeasure -.-). Maybe if they know I am a Muay Thai fighter they will think twice right? =)
First fencing, now Muay Thai. I think I will pick up shooting/air rifle next. Or Archery! Then I will experienced in all forms of combat - sword, fist, guns, archery. HA HA.