jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
One of the longest weeks ever, I am spiritually, physically and mentally EXHAUSTED.
Thank goodness for the medal, yet I do not derive much joy from it, especially when we didn't win for team event.
My grades are atrocious! I would like to attribute it to my CCAs and all those activities....and yet I know it is not fully because of that. Really need to regain my focus and work harder. 16/25 is certainly not good enough, not when I can get 20/25 last year.
"Not sophisticated enough", "Grade A student".....it is terrible to be me. SO MANY expectations from so many people, I simply cannot let them all down and yet its so straining for me!
I am crazily addicted to this song, I don't know why but I can keep playing it over and over again. Disenchanted. You're just a sad song, with nothing to say About a life long wait for a hospital stay. And if you think I am wrong, this never meant nothing to you.
I think MCR is really passionate about the songs they sing, you can really sense the intensity. This is ESPECIALLY so for the song entitled "Cancer" - really moving song. Its not easy to write lyrics for such a painful process, how do you encapsulate watching your loved ones slowly fade away in a few short stanzas? And yet they manage to do it albeit in a crude way which ironically evokes more emotion. The bald truth is told.
I personally do not have first hand experience of watching my loved ones endure such torture and I for one never hope to experience it, but even I have been moved by their impactful lyrics. Simple though they may be, they really carry strong meaning. Thumbs up.