jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 7:05 PM
The reason why people get into relationships at the most inconvenient times (e.g. O level, A level) is because they are BORED and they need something to think about while mugging. And also because while killing yourself with boredom, such things really do help spice things up.
Anyway I do wish I didnt have the fickle streak in me and even think of changing heart so quickly, I think its detrimental to my life because I will just keep switching wives and bankrupt myself paying alimony.........
Yup, CONTROL! Will not let her down just because some chio interesting girl with a damn hot british accent and is incredibly sexy walks by.....
Dear has been very enthu photography recently, at least shes doing something useful and furthering her skills (although all my friends laugh when I say shes doing photography because they question whether shes taking pictures of things or taking pictures of herself, which she is very prone to do), instead of wasting time like me attending stupid cca meetings like three times a week -.-
NAPHA next week ZOMFG gold or death.
My 5 items generally get A for everything (except for sit and reach) -.- Haven't run for very long already but I THINK I still can make it la.