jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
This random boy approached us on the bus today and it turns out he was from Zimbabwe! Exciting! I asked him about the hyperinflation and stuff....learned quite a lot haha.
He wanted to know where he can play basketball and apparently I look like the basketball playing kind so he come and ask me lolz. Hes from the best school in Zimbabwe and the 3rd best school in Africa, quite impressive! His english is really good and I guess they must be quite well off there to have been able to escape the poverty and hyper inflation!
We accompanied them around to buy stuff. Very nice of us right! Supposed to go on a ice cream date one some more, we sacrifice to ensure they won't get conned by unscrupulous businessmen! You seriously won't get such nice people so easily around! (Y)
Cant really rmb what else happened today, except that my dad's sending me to school this entire week so I'm feeling all happy and well rested and stuff lol, but of course the fact that I already have like 6 essays to do (3, but I enthu so I set myself 6) and then today received another 1 more and some essay outline shit.........
Oh and I got my bloody new EZ link card. Quite cute! Cos its my primary school photo ^_^
Oh and got invitation for some Japan scholarship application thingy, I doubt I'd be taking it up because I have to waste one extra year learning Japanese history, language, social science etc.....and alot of other bull shit. And all my lessons would be in Japanese????? Hello!?!?!?!? I'm having enough trouble with Chinese as it is -.- IMAGINE LEARNING LAW IN JAPANESE ROFL WTFFFFFFFF.
I guess I am a rather critical person, but you have to be critical if you want to constantly improve yourself right? =)