jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 4:20 PM
I broke the sunday pattern!
Went dating 4 times within the past week. This is bad. Because A levels are nearing!!!
But I simply cannot help it.......
Watched Angels and Demons and one more movie I cannot remember because we weren't really concentrating LOL Oh yes Ramen girl LOL.
Yup and now both of us are 100% clear about each other's history!! Omg did you know, dear used to date a NUSH BOY LIKE WTFFFF. At least her other 2 were from RI -.- She claims the NUSH one was fling though one month gone and met at some maths carnival or something geeky WTF DAMN DISTURBING. I'm so glad it was a fling only!
Have you guys tried Sticky? Its a very very awesome kind of rock candy, and dear bought one packet for me. Like OMGGGG very nice! I tried the soursop flavour. You all might think it is weird, like wth SOURSOP?????? But yea its our inside joke =)
School is tough, but whats new?
Was pretty dulan about the fact that I got 14/25 from my stupid history teacher. When asked to justify why he gave me such a pathetic low mark, he said it was because my essay was not boring enough and was too insightful like WHAT THE PONG???? Was damn pissed off during dinner and I took it out and show my parents then they also very dulan, because they say its not constructive to learning and that his excuse is lame.
Stupid old man, he tells me I am a "GRADE A STUDENT" like every week. 14/25 is so not grade A!!!
Oh yes saw my ex bitch at the cinema that day when watching Angels and Demons, damn sian cuz I was with dear and she was like totally checking her out. WTF.
NAPHA GOLD! YAY! Damn sian the whole process, girls have it so good, even if they don't pass or whatever also never mind, just go for extra pe lessons only!!
I feel as though I am wasting away and not really putting my brain cells to good use. Still.......argh really conflicted now.
I do hope I get sick soon and can pon a few days of school, because I have been walking in the rain for the past few days (stupid weather leh srsly). Then I can stay home and mug!
SIAN MUST STUDY HARDER!
Sorry for pathetic update, I only recall spending a lot of last week in depression cos of academics and various other noob stuff and some family issues. Hopefully this week would be a better one, with all the sports finals and stuff and MATCH SUPPORT!