jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Mother's Day
Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 1:41 PM
I swear this Sunday update thing is not intentional, it is actually the only time I am free.
I...am actually not that incredibly busy. Just...distracted and confused by several things.
Ahhhhh I will never ever ever two time, that is for sure.
Attended a concert with Vanessa on Friday....she was very amazed by our TALENT and the huge number of people who were like spilling into the performance th
eatre dying to watch the concert. You actually had to ballot for tickets and more than half of those people who ballot won't get them! So I was really quite lucky to get them and I asked her and she was so happy.
After concert sent her home and reached home 12+. So early. Wanted to eat supper one but she was tired.....sian -.-
Spent 16 hours yesterday chatting with dear yesterday and I didnt do
any work at all, I am so so so so so screwed. Thank goodness for Vesak day tmr, though we are meeting up to study. IT BETTER BE PRODUCTIVE!!! I think I am a very lucky man, I get a goodnight sms and a good morning sms everyday, I feel so lucky and loved lol. I also get free guitar concerts via webcam and its soooooooooo sweet <3
Happy Mothers' Day! My mother is very hip for a lady of her age, she wants Havaianas sia :D
My dad is damn sweet to my mum and is secretly a romantic, I really really underestimated him. He bought my mum mother's day present for fun. Guess what he bought???? It is damn sweet and my mum was like beaming all day long even though she is not his mother. Haha!
HEART SHAPED BA GUA!!!!!!!!!!
Omg I need to take lessons from my Dad!
They are also going for their 31st honeymoon in June and abandoning me at home -.- All alone. Super sian cos I have to settle my own meals.
Inherently worried about h3, academics, scholarships, universities....but yet still happy, because Love is just magic that way =)