jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
Wow this is starting to become a Sunday update thingy. Haha.
Its been a great week! Full day on Wednesday after investiture. The rest were bitching about how it was a waste of time and such but I didn't really care cos I ponned investiture and was hiding in some empty classroom with Jer and mugging lolzzzz. After that went to buy shoes. I want another pair of Vans of a different print!
Don't really liked the pair of high cuts my dad bought for me from ove
rseas -.-
Thursday went to watch 17 again with dear. Eeeyer I jealous, shes so in love with Zac Efron topless scene @$%@#$ hmph I also have nice body ok just that I more conservative never play basketball naked so that the whole world can see.
Haiya sex sells. People watch 17 again for Zac Efron and not cos its good or whatever. the plot sucks.
Friday is the day I would like to talk about. I got conned -.- I mean like, errrrrrrrrr wtf? Was told there was an "outing", but surpringly nobody else turned
up for the "outing" except her and guess what? Nobody else knew about this supposed "outing" anyway. So it ended up just being me and her watching Wolverine origins -.-
Ate dinner, didn't talk much - she did most of the chattering. Had starbucks after.
Walked around vivo like -_________- and had a stupid walk at the rooftop wtffffff like not very polite to excuse myself.
ENDED UP GOING HOME AT 12 AM WTFFFFFF.
SEriously some people need to know where to draw the line and be less desperate.
Fucking screwed up,
Dear is not very happy about that "outing" but IT IS NOT MY FAULT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW!!!!
But to be honest, dear is very cute when she start bitching about how XXX is acting pathetic and is a "wolf in sheeps clothing" and trying to "gain sympathy".
Ah.
But nevertheless she is still angry, despite being cute.
Contemplating buying her this dress that she secretly wants to make it up to her (even though its not my fault).
She likes this dress. Quite hot I think lol. Will look absolutely ravishing on her, so should I get it for my dearrrrrrr to appease her? :D
Anyway now alot of poly students having bonding and stuff they are like crowding vivo rooftop. They don't bother me, but they are annoying in that sense because during that rooftop garden walk at least 3 groups tried to forfeit do some dumb prank thing on us -.- Some asshole told me he had no balls like wtf I totally wanted to know that.
P/S: My mum comes into my room like 4 - 6 times a day I really don't know what she is playing at and I get immensely pissed when she does it esp without knocking, but when I say anything she just kaopeis and says "fine then I don't clean your room/wash your clothes/whatever nonsense".
OMG WOMEN ALL OF THEM ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.
I know I am behaving as though I don't have A levels but oh well..........................don't worry I'm working hard too!