jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Update!
Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 9:18 PM
A thousand miles seems pretty far But they've got planes and trains and cars I'd walk to you if I had no other way Our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because we know That none of them have felt this way Delilah I can promise you That by the time we get through The world will never ever be the same And you're to blame
Hey there Delilah You be good and don't you miss me Two more years and you'll be done with school
And id be making history like I do
You'll know its all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This one's for me
Ok so I havent blogged for very long. May 18...that is like almost one month! A lot of stuff happened, most of them not very good. Family issues, relationship issues, I am this super big wreck cos I got a lot to study but zero motivation and stuff.
Rights so basically in the past month I had my
Installation.
Illegal driving with buddies at heavy vehicle car park (thanks to JY for letting us try lol)
Went high and decided to shave botak to see what would happen (its the holidays, yo)
Went for model united nations conference, freaking cool
Social night, CLUBBING (sort of!)
I think that is all I can remember?
Installation was cool, but ours last year was better. I received a strawberry shortcake lunchbox -.- and a power ranger toy and lots of sweets and lollipops etc.
Cos apparently the theory behind power ranger was because of all the work I did for the past year, so much work and I managed to handle it all, therefore I am linkened to power ranger cos I am so power and awesome. Ok its quite bullshit but quite cute la i guess?
Illegal driving was awesome!!!!!!
I drove around the heavy vehicle car park OMG I cannot wait to learn driving for real instead of doing it at 1am at night in some ulu place with freaking many buses!!!! Then went to some drive thru to get macs and started eating in the middle of the place haha quite an experience!
MUN
was fun :D
met a lot of new friends and everybody keeps gossiping about me and some other delegate sigh people just need gossip for survival I shall not stop them.
I kind of like wearing business suit everyday though! And arguing with other people. I think business suit very nice and makes you look very grown up and presentable, just that in this 35 degrees hot sun abit inappropriate, sweat like fuck.
Social Nite.
Ya and I also realise that this year is not an apt year to learn how to club and go clubbing regularly but I swear after A levels, provided I can find buddies to go with me, I would like to go more often because THE FEELING ROCKS, to let loose and forget all your worries and sweat it all out! Only thing is I can't dance. Ha ha! But nvm la can learn, go a few times get the hang of it already! wtf sia alot of clubbing pros grinding and all that nonsense PARTY ANIMALS SIA!!!
This was the place we went, damn romantic got sea. Lol. Some yatch club?
K and this is random.
NYNY ftw!
Supposed to attend some party hosted by David tonight but I decided not to go because I realised I have been living my life on the wild side for a while and this is NOT appropriate behaviour for A level students and I swear I better start hitting the books or else I will end up in FASS psychology 3 years down the road or some shit.
And I guess this is not a very good year to get involved in rships, it was all a farce and just something that was so spontaneous, built with rocky foundations. Doomed to fail, it was only a matter of time I suppose.
And I guess my rather casual take towards this whole thing did play a part in its failure, so yup I shoulder some responsibility.
On the other hand, what the shit? There are so many fishes in the sea.