jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 11:40 AM
My life is boring, I swear.
The most exciting thing is someone confess to me then I stun first word I say was WHAT!!!!!!!!!! then I think I offend her haha.
Anyway she is like damn irritating la keep finding shitty conversational topics to talk to me about then I very sian trying to be gentleman and not rude then must say politely IM BUSY SORRY.
Is really cannot understand how she ever imagined that my friendly gestures is an act of romantic interest leh.
Currently I am supposed to have scandals with 4 people. Like wtf la that stupid guy in class bo tai bo ji go anyhow. -.-
I think Jonas Brothers sing damn awful rofl.
Had secondary school badminton outing last week, they say I change like woahhh.
i'm so so tired says:
i've got to say something to you
i'm so so tired says:
i think you've become alot cooler
i'm so so tired says:
more assured of yourself
Dunno true or not but I told her I was cool all along ~~~~
As for school, prelims coming. Wtf. Damn fast like common test just over then now prelims coming like 20++ days to GP and 30+++ days to the rest of the papers I AM NOT MUGGING INTENSELY YET, I think it is time to sleep less and study more and pull out my power cable like what my dad did to me during O level period -.-
Anyway this is my econs teacher is just joke. I hate her cos she fail me for econs. First time leh fuck you bitch :(
Just that now cannot because I need to check email everyday thanks to H3 Horror. OH yes next week is the mega consultation ITS GONNA BE OVER SOON! 31 August must submit, and to be honest I don't care whether I get Pass Merit or Distinction anymore!
You remember and dwell on things that you have lost as your wounds grow cold.
And though the scars twinkle like stars in the twilight, the darkness is complete, for like records there is that superposition of noise - that irredeemable, unrecoverable illusion of the past that doesn't quite integrate with the present.