Very long never blog here....I don't even think anyone reads this page anymore. Do you? If you do kindly tag on the tagboard say "You are smelly" or something so that I know that I am not typing to the wall or something.
So basically in the last month, alot of stuff has happened. H3 horror is finally over hehehehe I finished my consultation and my research paper. Currently in the midst of UK applications. Yes I am applying to the UK. Not because I have every intention of going, but because, idk, more options I guess? And in case I do win a scholarship :D:D:D:D:D Its just the few typical London schools (NOT oxbridge I am not so egoistic, but top 10 nonetheless).
I should stay local, I think. The good thing about being a guy is you can apply again next year and the year after. =)
I think my personal statement is really awesome though :D They said mine was better than my bloody cousin (who got accepted into LSE!). Just that everyone (parents, relatives, family) who has read it complain about my really long sentences. Times have changed people! Long sentences are cool and show depth and maturity! LOL!
Wow I only just recently met her ONCE, and shes given me links to all her private private blogs and told me alot about all her ex boyfriends and stuff. Sometimes some people's lack of concern for safety over the internet is scary. I asked her, "how do you know I am not a dangerous stalker" Then she very innocently said I don't think you are, stalkers don't ask that. Hahahaha. Where got like that one! But shes really pretty, I like =)
Just that I like the idea of 4As more. Haha.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars :) Brick walls are there for a reason, they show us how badly we want things =) I WILL STRIVE THROUGH THESE HARD TIMES and emerge the winner! And next year you will see me in newspaper cos I will be PSC scholar. YARIGHTTTTTTT -.-