jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 4:35 PM
She asked me out to study, i rejected.
Anyway life sucks, 3 people told me I lost weight. Must be the intense studying, but still this defies the norm because usually people gain weight when studying due to inactivity! Something is wrong with me but of course I know that already haha.
Sian is like the whole Mcdonalds staff recognize me already I spend so much time there.
Got a new phone. Currently using qwerty keyboard phone (Samsung B7320 OmniaPro) and it sucks so badly the button very small. That is still manageable but I just have like 50 million typos, i accidentally sent to a GIRL "I don't want to bed with you" when I meant "I don't want to bet with you". Tmd.
After prelims hopefully going prawning but I think not. Also want to go buy new headphones and books and CD but I think not also. Nobody to go with, my classmates all so guailan and different interests from me one. Probably having a meal with them or something. Then other friends celebrating with their own friends le. Plus I don't want to go with ZH, whole day see ZH is just sian. Dunno if V will wanna go prawn with me again or not.
SIAN LA LIDDAT I STUCK AT HOME READING JOHN SLOMAN'S ECONS TEXTBOOK ccb. *spits on the ground*. Actually come to think of it nothing to celebrate, 7 more weeks to A levels CELEBRATE GE LAN. Must re-revise at least 3 more times before A level.
Sian history and math next week. Like no motivation to study after the intense 4 papers in 2 days last week, exhausted brain power liao.