jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 10:43 PM
I think this is quite inspiring, trouble is I am not sure I have any heart.
Currently applying for a million and one scholarships and stuff. Hoping I enlist later so I can do some internship or other before my brain rots in army.
My school predict I will get straight As. SO now all I gotta do is like, get it.
Anyway just applying for MOE teaching internship IN CASE. Quite troublesome I scared if I apply to the schools near my home the students follow me home. Scared apply to those neighbourhood school then culture shock then must handle discipline case cos got bengs. Scared apply to too smart schools then they smarter than me. WTF right. So I apply very neutral schools like those 220> psle cut off point one HAHA.
Currently doing personal statement, I really dunno what to say without sounding cliche. "Why do you want to teach" is probably the question that invites the most cliche answers 1 million times.
Today I heard someone discussing with someone else on the bus that her so-and-so friend wants to come to my JC. Heard so many times already, but how many people actually qualify to get in?
At any rate, I am officially graduating from junior freaking college tomorrow! Time flies. It seems only yesterday I was in secondary school.
Glad that South Park is back on air. And actually was watching Glee with a friend (-.-) I know it is gay but eh that girl sing not bad! And its not -THAT- gay because 3 of my class guys watch Boys Over Flowers. At least I never stoop to that level. Is because if you LAN you just feel guiltier than if you watch tv/shows, I don't know why.