jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 5:54 PM
Sorry for lack of updates, I am just glad I am not dead yet. Anyway my days are just full of studying, not interesting one.
Prelims over, almost died sia my brain like almost BOOMZ.
Current grades without moderation is AABCE. FUCK. Actually its quite good liao la if you don't think so why don't you try getting into my school and experiencing A level curriculum in this kind of environment :(
The E damn gross please? Maths -.- Dunno how come also I see my marks I just don't want to look at the paper ever again, was expecting A/B some more leh knn. Shall study harder.
Had insomnia whole of last week is just shag, I drink irish wine 17% alcoholic content, not only didn't get drunk and knockout, but just more high only. Wahlao. So exhausted but thankfully managed to knockout for almost whole of ytd - 4pm to 10pm, tried to study a bit but lao sai only, then from about 3am to 1pm today. Haha. Later going out to study, mcdonalds is like my new home.
Want to change my blogskin but its very very very sian to find blogskins that is not girly or flowery or swirly. Then if simple is just very very simple.
I am just tired, I don't want to think about you or anything about you anymore. I have wasted enough of my life on you, and come to think of you the time we spent apart is more than the time we spent together.
You just look at people in love and you just want to join them, yet everything that starts has to end. Sometimes I really doubt my ability to keep things going, its really time consuming and energy sapping. Sometimes you look at people who are desperate and get attached just for the sake of getting attached and being so fakely in love, you really don't want to be like that. Its pathetic, its despicable.
Was just about to ask a question here to ask you guys what you all think about something. But really, what is the point? I am happier not thinking about it.
To the girl out there who was meant for me, I will wait for you and I hope you are waiting for me too. One day we will meet. You know we will be happy some time.