jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009 @ 3:38 AM
6 more days to start of A level I am damn pissed off. I made this timetable for myself and got determined to adhere to it, but it involves memorising almost 10+ sets of lecture notes a day!!! I am currently behind. Day one was damn hardcore I chionged the entire macroecons syllabus from about 2am to 8am and after that chionged math.
But then the next day, economic history. Largely cos the topic is damn freaking boring, I slowed down :(
Left Japan and China. Maybe should put off and do SEA and see if I can finish.
DAMN IT I WANT TO ORDER MCDELIVERY but not worth because I won't get the freaking monopoly sticker. Ya I am damn kiam. And no glee until my birthday!!! How the hell am I going to survive????? And my birthday got paper some more. DAMN IT LIFE SUCKS.
Hoping to get a DSlite after A levels!!! I want to eat Subway now! I want to eat HOTCAKES! DAMNIT I AM HUNGRY AND RESTLESS.
Who listens to Mika? HE IS DAMN AWESOME. But the lyrics like a bit gay. But still awesome. Go listen!
Isn’t it enough,Isn’t it enough just to feel wild and free?
Caught up in the rough, caught up in the rough of life, lookin’ at me
You think you’re in love, boy
But you don’t really know what love is
You think you’re in love, girl
But honey let me show you where your heart is
This is hen hao xiao, please click and enlarge it is really hen hao xiao. But nonetheless I still want to watch New Moon! Cos Kristin Stewart is quite hot :D
Wants to die! I am damn hungry!!!
I don't know what else to blog about because my life everyday is the same. Eat sleep study. OH YA I went for a stupid MFA interview that day, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF my life. It was horrible. Not because I sucked but because the others too pro. It was a group interview you see. And everyone was fighting to answer it was horrible, quite aggressive.
At least I passed first round? I think some people didn't even pass the application form round. SO I AM NOT A LOSER.