jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
As girls move on from Sec 2 to Sec 3, the change is quite significant and drastic.
Will become MUCH MUCH MUCH chioer.
3/5 subjects done for A levels, I think I am gonna end up in some shit course in Uni. Mass Comm? Business? Dunno la. Tried hard enough le........
Very depressed, I quite scared later don't get all As.....told my dad if I 2A2B i will retake i kena scolded. ohwell. Cos apparently 2A2B very good liao. Whatever la.
Left Lit and Econs. TMD! Then like complacent cos the harder papers finish le.....
Got internships interview for December also. After A levels must go buy formal "interview clothes" liao. Sian. Also got selected as the MOE intern which is like this training thing for potential MOE scholars then I got posted to neighbourhood school and its not just normal neighbourhood school its the ultra beng kind. Rejected la, also cannot go next year, I only free until Feb.
my life stinks.
2 years ago Ex talking to me again, i also dunno why. Super sudden, like that day my bday just msg then started talking again!
Oh bday loot! I got NINTENDO DS LITE from friends! THANK YOU AH ALL OF YOU!! But they yi ge GL buy pink -.- think my psp pink not enough? Never mind. I regretted the pink psp anyway I don't dare play in public, had to buy cover lol. Shall do the same for the DS :D
pokemon platinum damn fun btw. Sister bought me a phone. Some random balloon. Oreo cake. Parents still havent give yet cos I no time to choose what I want! Now A levels so few people remembered :( But its okay, i hate my own birthdays anyway.