jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
I hate evangelists
Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 1:41 AM
Please note that this post expresses my personal convictions, and I am just a religionless fool who will go to hell (in your opinion). I believe upon death we will all just rot and be food for worms. The end. No angels, halos, gold harps.
I hate evangelists.
Like stop forcing religion down people's throats!
If you love god, then love god to yourself and with your church people. Sit in a circle and praise god and do all the cell group stuff if you wish. STOP PREACHING and trying to convert people! Is there any meaning left if you convert and (brainwash) someone to become a Christian too? Is there any meaning for him? Isn't religion all about self discovery and self belief?
I find it especially irritating people who blog daily and insert some random verse and go gushing about how its so meaningful and shit. YES RIGHT THE BIBLE IS MEANINGFUL, RELIGION TEACHES US GOOD LESSONS, I KNOW. Blog about something else!!!! Ok right I know I can just don't read those blogs but there are other information to be extracted, just wish it wouldn't always have some random verse by some dude called matthew or joshua or whateverrrrrrrrrr.
If you love god so much and believe so much in his values to the point that you have to blog/facebook/tweet/brainwash everyone you know, GO AND BE A PRIEST. SWEAR THE VOW OF CELIBACY AND KEEP TO IT. DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO GOD'S TEACHINGS AND THE CHURCH. THAT will prove your love. Not preaching to every single person you meet.
The worst is those who convert because its apparently cool to be a christian, as compared to being a buddhist or whatever, not because of self enlightenment or because they discovered god. Omg this is what I think of you guys. *spits on the ground*.
As you can probably see I have no spiritual self. I scorn people who think that by praying to god and muttering some random verse before exams god will Guide Them Along The Correct Path (yes they always put caps for everything and not just things like God and He. like _l_ annoying!) and Show Them The Right Way, because He is Almighty and He Has Plans For Me. -___________-
I have nothing against any religion. I just hate evangelists and pretentious, poser people.
And I am a freethinker.
I believe that religion is something spiritual and should manifest within ourselves, our inner soul and hearts and mind. It can perhaps serve as a guiding light for those who are lost and teach us correct values and how to live our life well. Yea. So keep all your religion garbage within your church people and your hearts and STOP PREACHING TO BLASPHEMOUS, RELIGION-LESS PEOPLE LIKE ME. Learn from the Muslims...you don't seem them spewing Quran verses at people, DO YOU?
At the end of the day, the evangelists just turn people off soooooo freakingggggggggg muchhhhhhhh, they just reduced the possibility of them believing.