jireh is a realist.
18 on the day of A level GP paper.
getting interested in photography.after a levels i would like to learn hiphop but i think i am the kind with 2 left feet. perhaps i'd pick up the guitar. or fine tune my piano skills. and learn french. hopefully i will be able to embark on all these grand plans and master something new with my pathetic weekends.
i have never experienced love. i have never looked at anyone and felt all fuzzy. all i have ever experienced, and this is sad, is lust, loneliness, and obligation.
Friday, December 11, 2009 @ 2:25 PM
I think i spent about 400+++ in the last 2-3 weeks this includes contacts and excludes itouch.
Going fishing for the entire this weekend, quite excited haha bought a fishing hat which also looks a bit like the safari kind of hat, suitable for my family holiday next week! To South Africa!!!! Exciting right!
Actually its largely due to entertainment reasons la (and food) thats why can chock up so much cash, didn't even buy that many clothes and stuff like that also! Almost everyday eating good food, but SURPRISINGLY I lose even more weight -.- Weighed myself that day, lost like 5-6kg since J1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know like 3-4kg lost during prelim and a level period one but the rest!?!?!? Dunno whats happening also. Shall have to eat more already -.- I have no idea why the general theory for weight gain during exam period does not apply to me, the reverse does.
Other updates would be getting a conditional offer into a top 20 UK university for LLB (law), conditional offer to USP program. very worried about a level results, like all the expectations and stuff, afraid it would be less than desirable and below expectations. That would be the suckiest of all.
I learned how to cook also. Must learn more zhao then like the Ryuji in Toradora (which I have been watching recently, along with glee (which ended alr) and some types of british comedy haha.